Thursday, December 17, 2009

It wouldn't be in true Kellee fashion to give you a Christmas present that had nothing to do with the internet, so I created a blog just for you! Two years of living together, and we're still alive? With the track record we both have with previous roommates, I don't know how we did it - not that I'm complaining. We've had so much fun the last couple of years.. it's really hard to even put it into words. Remember when we banged on our apartment windows? Or how about that time we drank chocolate milk jugs and ate an entire package of break and bake chocolate chip cookies for dinner? Or how about when we would go to Walmart and steal Cadbury eggs? And remember when I slept in Kevin Patrick's living room and his brother threw a shoe at me? And that other time when we drove to Grand Rapids to see RJA? Loski, I didn't even scratch the surface. I could go on and on and on. Through thick and thin we have stayed friends. Your friendship is one that I know I am going to be able to count on for the rest of my life. I miss having you three feet away from me, but I guess maybe one day we'll live in the same city again (: I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Hannakuh (sp?) and all that...

Merry Christmas!

-Kellee

No comments:

Post a Comment